Chocolate Fruit Sandwich is a crispy and sweet sandwich made with chocolate spread and fruits. This Chocolate Sandwich is a quick and easy snack. It is delicious, kids love these sandwiches and even grown ups cannot say no to this sandwiches if they are chocolate lovers. Follow this recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 min; Cooking Time: 5 min; Servings;2-3
To Be Mixed Together For The Stuffing
12 tsp mixed chopped fruits (strawberries, pineapple, kiwi)
4 tsp mayonnaise
12 slices of bread, white or brown
8 cubes grated processed cheese
12 tsp butter
8 tsp chocolate spread
1. In a bowl add strawberries, pineapple,kiwi and mix it nicely and keep it aside.
How to proceed
2. Remove the edges of the bread slices and keep it aside.
3. Apply a little butter on one side of all the bread slices.
4. Put one slice on a clean surface and apply 2 tsp of chocolate spread.
5. Sprinkle 2 cubes grated cheese over it.
6. Cover with the other slice and apply butter on it.
7. Put 3 tsp of prepared fruit stuffing on the buttered bread and cover with 3rd slice.
8. Apply 1 tsp of butter on top of the sandwich.
9. Keep it in a pre-heated grill and grill for 5 minutes.
10. Remove from the grill, cut into 4 pieces.
11. Serve it.
This sandwich can be served hot with any fruity drink.
You can prepare this sandwich using fruity bread also, then in this case grilling is not required.
Also Read : Tasty Butterscotch Banana Cake Recipe